domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013



I stayed up all night questioning my faith in faith. I mean, hadn't I had faith in us all along? Faith that all the withholding would stop.

- Let's go! Hey, hurry. We're gonna miss the plane.
- Wait, wait. Put them down a second. Just put them down.
- Ok. What?
- I need a sign. I mean, you told me to have fait, but, see... I'm kind of losing mine, so... I need a sign.
- What, like in those old religious movies? You wanna a voice from above?
- Just tell me I'm the one. You don't have to tell your mother or the whole world, just... Just tell me. I can't do this.
- Just get in the car. Please.
- I can't. I love you but I can't.
- So, that's it?

After he left, I cried for a week. And then I realized I do have faith. Faith in myself. Faith that I would one day meet someone... who would be sure that I was the one.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario