miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013




Robin: This is a sign from the universe.
Ted: It's not a sign from the universe.
Robin: Yes, it is! The locket is just gone and you're telling me that doesn't mean anything?! You know this is a bad omen. Ted! You're universe guy!
Ted: And you're skeptic girl! You're not supposed to believe any of that!
Robin: Maybe I've grown skeptical of being skeptical. This is a sign!
Ted: You're doing the right thing marrying Barney. The universe isn't sending you some message. [Rain starts to pour] As we know from science, rain is a liquid water in the form of droplets which had condensed from atmospheric vapor and then precipitated. It's not a sign.
Robin: Ted, this is a sign and you know it! I mean the universe is screaming at me right now! How can you of all people ignore that?
Ted: Because maybe it's dumb to look for signs from the universe... maybe the universe has better things to do. Dear God, I hope it does. Do you know how many signs I've gotten that I should or shouldn't be with someone... and where has it gotten me? Maybe there aren't any signs. Maybe a locket's just a locket... a chair is just a chair. Maybe we don't have to give meaning to every little thing. Maybe we don't need the universe to tell us what we really want. Maybe we already know that... deep down.


How I met your mother 8x23


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario